Lunar Meteorite NWA 4881. This wonderful and intriguing Lunar meteorite pendant holds a sample of genuine Moon Meteorite Dust, meaning it was once part of the surface of the Moon!!! We all feel a closeness to the Moon as it is so often visible in all its glory out of our windows, but this closeness doesn’t compare to the chance to actually wear a piece of the Moon!!! The sample itself is dust collected while cutting a Lunar meteorite which was sourced from one of the most respected collectors of planetary meteorites in the world. It has then been analysed by a top laboratory which gives each meteorite an official meteorite number.
- Approx. weight of moon dust is 10mg
- Attached to a beautiful 18” Sterling Silver Chain
- The Meteorite is held within a beautiful glass teardrop pendant
- Comes presented in a lovely gift box
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity